SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Baby


This is the newest addition to the family. She won't stay in the barn, she thinks she belongs to the house. Kylee brought her home from a horse show. Her name is Niblet. You can see a little frost left on the ground. Beautiful days--cold and clear--which makes the nights cold and frosty morns. The sky at night is beautiful. At least a mega trillion+ stars. there are no lights up here so the sky is extra beautiful

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Here kitty, kitty! What's her name? Kitty! lol

Nancy Jo said...

Another household member, how cute. Do you have any other kittys. I think they are so funny. How does she get along with the puppies? Can she drive the golf cart?
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

Shes a cutie. Glad shes yours and nt mine. I have 3 kittys, one is my Kaleys that got left here, but us Nana's always to the rescue. Have a great week.

smilnsigh said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, my granddaughter and I are having a *cuteness meltdown* here. Niblet is sooooooo cute!!!!!! She is just precious!

And if tri-colored, she is surely a 'she.' Right?

Mari-Nanci