SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fridays with children




Today is a no school day. Teachers work day they say. So I get the darlings. We went to see Papa and the there is a park by the nursing home. Then of course we have lunch. See the idea we took from Nancy Jo.....we pressed leaves and added sparkle. they are so pretty.

4 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

OK, MB,where is the picture of the pressed leaves? First you fool me with a town thats not there now this.
I know what you mean about those no school days. they are very scary!!
How is Dave? Did you figure out anything yet?
NANCY JO

Nancy Jo said...

THERE THEY ARE! THEY ARE PRETTY, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THEM? THEN MAYBE I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MINE.
NANCY JO

smilnsigh said...

Oh soooo pretty! I've never seen sparkle added to pressed leaves. Have to pass this idea on to Grands.

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Leaf it to NancyJo to come up with a pretty idea like this one! What are you gonna do with them? Lovely!!