SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fall frenzy




I think I will copy Sue (junebug) and show some fall pictures from around here. I may press some like Nancy Jo did. The red Maple ones are from the woods and the garden one is from my fall garden and I had to take pictures because the flowers are almost done. I should buy some Hardy Mums and stick them here and there.

3 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
Those leaves are really really pretty, ours haven't turned here that much yet, they will and when they do I will press up a bunch. So I think you should press some too.
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

Amazing!! Ours too have turned just yet, but a cool front this weekend should help that out, I can't wait! Who can't love fall, the colors are amazing!! I love maple leaves the best!

smilnsigh said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful entry! And your dark background is always wonderful, for showing off photos.

Mari-Nanci