SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall evenings and mornings




Wednesday it rained like a gully washer and then Thursday was Beautiful but chilly so the sky was a wonder. Woke up this morning to pretty white frost. 3 pics.
1. Sunset
2. Moonrise
3. Early this morning
Supposedly the biggest full moon this year. Do you believe everything you read in the paper?
The paper might be crazy but I meant brightest and fullest. Is that better? OK??

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Lovely photos!

You asked a loaded question and I have no idea what you were looking for, or why you asked it.

I wrote a detailed answer.

But not knowing what made you ask, I deleted my detailed answer, and will only reply the following. I do not believer 99% of what I "would" get, from the MSM. {Main Stream Media, of all forms} What I "would" get, IF I paid any attention to it.

Mari-Nanci

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
I THINK THE MOON HAS BEEN THE SAME SIZE SINCE THERE HAS BEEN A MOON. BETTER CALL THE PAPER ON THAT ONE.
look i wrote all the above in caps, i'm ok now.
nancy jo

Unknown said...

WOnderful photos, I love the moon one!