SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aunt Sally


Quite a few years ago my Mother made me a life sized doll I called aunt Sally. I don't know what happened to her. I think she was out on the front porch and the dogs tore her up. So My Mother made me another awhile back. the new Aunt Sally.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

How wonderful that your Mother made you a new one! Your new Aunt Sally is precious!!!

And maybe you could put seasonal things on her. Like some kind of a Christmas-y hat or some such, at Christmas time. Etc. Fun.

But! Keep her inside!! No more out for the dogs to play with! :-)

And I'm so glad you can still comment in my blog with the "new look". :-)

So, what do you think of the 'new look' there? I know it's very different, for me. But I felt like trying it out. ,-) And that's a perk of having more than one blog. You can experiment in one, and still keep the others, as usual.

Mari-Nanci

Mike said...

I remember Aunt Sally!
She really did love that porch.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Cute doll and something to charish!