It looks as if you provided them a wonderful feast, but was the snow necessary? The news tonight said things were pretty bad out your way as far as winter weather was concerned.
It appears that you've had some rather awful wintry weather, as have many other places in the country. That makes it tough for horses and ponies and other critters, so it's nice you brought them Thanksgiving dinner.
I'm curious what a bale of hay costs up that-away...here I've seen them for about $65.00.
9 comments:
It looks as if you provided them a wonderful feast, but was the snow necessary? The news tonight said things were pretty bad out your way as far as winter weather was concerned.
It appears that you've had some rather awful wintry weather, as have many other places in the country. That makes it tough for horses and ponies and other critters, so it's nice you brought them Thanksgiving dinner.
I'm curious what a bale of hay costs up that-away...here I've seen them for about $65.00.
Wow! What a difference in prices. I wonder why?
I'm digging!
Aw, it's their Thanksgiving, too!
Cute! :-)
As to the euphorbia I don't know which one it is as there are several species that look like that one. It's such a big family!...
Hi!
this looks like a Christmas card,
very nice!
Lovely photo. They look like they're "horsing" around.
I, too, feel like I've eaten a truckload of food after Thanksgiving dinner.... :)
What a gentle scene. Put a Christmas star in there and you have this year's Christmas greeting.
Post a Comment