MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Well, isn't she something? :)I've never seen a dancing cow,I never hoped to see one,But I can tell you anyhow,I'd rather see than be one!...Oh? you think I stole that poem from a purple cow?
Dansant le French can can, madame !!!
What a riot! And that cow has no shame! Must be why I love her! ;-)
What a great sign. It certainly is memorable.
Got to wonder why she chose to wear boots and nothing more.... :)
Oh, and I thought I loved the Cow Crossing sign! LOL
She could definitely compete with Nancy Sinatra as to the boots! :-)
Wow, there is so much going on in that photo I don't know where to start. :-)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Well, isn't she something? :)
I've never seen a dancing cow,
I never hoped to see one,
But I can tell you anyhow,
I'd rather see than be one!
...Oh? you think I stole that poem from a purple cow?
Dansant le French can can, madame !!!
What a riot! And that cow has no shame! Must be why I love her! ;-)
What a great sign. It certainly is memorable.
Got to wonder why she chose to wear boots and nothing more.... :)
Oh, and I thought I loved the Cow Crossing sign! LOL
She could definitely compete with Nancy Sinatra as to the boots! :-)
Wow, there is so much going on in that photo I don't know where to start. :-)
Post a Comment