We got a police escort on the ferry. A little homeland security.
Mount Baker was out as were some of the other Cascades. The last picture is of Everett from the ferry boat.
Isn't that just a cute police boat. I am sure it is 'armed and dangerous'.




MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE




8 comments:
Wow, must be something special to get an escort.
The snow capped peaks are breathtaking. Especially from a distance.
The bottom shot is truly beautiful!
What a glorious day with the mountains out to smile down at you. Peace
Oh, my. Did they throw you a parade, too? :-)
Okay. Seriously. I NEED to leave California. This is the world I was born to live in.
What have you done to get that escort?!
Lovely shots, such beautiful weather too. Still raining pots and buckets here, had the light on all afternoon...
Hope your Mum is doing good.
What a beautiful day it looks to be. Were you doing any smuggling?? Rum possibly? :)
While I agree that the police boat is cute, I'm really impressed with those snow-capped mountains. These are beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment