Sweet! Waiting for a friend to arrive for some serious Christmas baking so just peeking in to say I'll be sure to tell Father Christmas that you are always good!
I love this display. The doll is adorable along with the picket fence. But I especially like the larger dress form. If I had space, I'd have a full size one to change the clothes on, old pretty dresses and the like.
The Raggedy Ann doll reminds me of one my grandmother made for me when I was in the fourth grade. She told me one foot had to be bigger than the other to be a REAL Raggedy Ann doll. I always wondered why she smiled like she was telling me a joke when she said that. :) She made the dress from the material from one of her old dresses, so it was like always having grandma with me. Thank you for the wonderful memories.
8 comments:
Sweet setting. I especially like the picket fencing with the little blue birds.
Sweet!
Waiting for a friend to arrive for some serious Christmas baking so just peeking in to say I'll be sure to tell Father Christmas that you are always good!
For some reason, I get a nice, easy, peaceful feeling looking at this photo!
Says something about you, methinks!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I agree with Jacob! :-)
I love this display. The doll is adorable along with the picket fence. But I especially like the larger dress form. If I had space, I'd have a full size one to change the clothes on, old pretty dresses and the like.
I also am going to go along with Jacob.
Your house looks so bright and sunny!
The Raggedy Ann doll reminds me of one my grandmother made for me when I was in the fourth grade. She told me one foot had to be bigger than the other to be a REAL Raggedy Ann doll. I always wondered why she smiled like she was telling me a joke when she said that. :) She made the dress from the material from one of her old dresses, so it was like always having grandma with me. Thank you for the wonderful memories.
Post a Comment