SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, November 11, 2010

She gave it a good try.....

At seven o'clock this morning Mt. Rainier was trying to break out from under the raspberry and cream clouds.
She tried most of the day but lost the battle around 2 in the afternoon and it has rained ever since. Fall has fell!!




Struggling to break through.......



Half way there......




She just couldn't stay out and the curtain of clouds came down and so did the rain.

8 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Ah, but what a beautiful morning while she tried. The colors are like sherbet.

cieldequimper said...

An unbearable suspense! :-) I just love the last shot!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Well, tell her she needs to try harder next time! LOL

Magpie said...

"fall has fell" indeed! Love the raindrops on the window. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

Neat series that makes me feel like (almost) that I was watching Mount Rainier with you.

George said...

The mountain made a valiant attempt, and you got some colorful pictures as she tried.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What else can I say?

http://blogbug-shots.blogspot.com/

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
You sure do have a good veiw from your window!
And I must say that is a VERY LARGE SHIP on your other site.
Nancy Jo