MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Why are they called Washington hawthorn, do you know?I guess they are getting a good wash, lol. No rain here this morning but it doesn't look like it'll last long until the next shower!
Hola.. nice pictures.. i love that red color with these raindrops..very pleasant..
Very pretty berries. I have two Toba hawthorns but the berries are not this pretty.
Like angels dancing on the head of a pin.
I love shots with raindrops in them. How are your temperatures? Is it a cold rain?
This is a wonderful image of water dripping. Thanks for sharing. Peace
These are beautiful macros of the berries. Very bright and cheery.
That second shot is superb. I'm anticipating the drop to fall.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Why are they called Washington hawthorn, do you know?
I guess they are getting a good wash, lol. No rain here this morning but it doesn't look like it'll last long until the next shower!
Hola.. nice pictures.. i love that red color with these raindrops..very pleasant..
Very pretty berries. I have two Toba hawthorns but the berries are not this pretty.
Like angels dancing on the head of a pin.
I love shots with raindrops in them. How are your temperatures? Is it a cold rain?
This is a wonderful image of water dripping. Thanks for sharing. Peace
These are beautiful macros of the berries. Very bright and cheery.
That second shot is superb. I'm anticipating the drop to fall.
Post a Comment