MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I wish I were that good.
I think it's amazing that she still wants to paint! She has a great attitude!
Not bad at all! Actually, quite amazing! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. What a woman!
She is much more talented than me!
Start painting at 94! That's fantastic.
Good on your mother! I think it's wonderful and I'm impressed - I have no painting skills whatsoever so to rediscover painting at 94 is seriously amazing!
Love the colors and the subject matter. What an awesome hobby to pick back up. Good for her!!!
I think your mother did a wonderful job with this painting.
I don't know what to say except that is amazing for someone of any age.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
I wish I were that good.
I think it's amazing that she still wants to paint! She has a great attitude!
Not bad at all! Actually, quite amazing! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. What a woman!
She is much more talented than me!
Start painting at 94! That's fantastic.
Good on your mother! I think it's wonderful and I'm impressed - I have no painting skills whatsoever so to rediscover painting at 94 is seriously amazing!
Love the colors and the subject matter. What an awesome hobby to pick back up. Good for her!!!
I think your mother did a wonderful job with this painting.
I don't know what to say except that is amazing for someone of any age.
Post a Comment