SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My brother John

Nothing to do on this wet and soggy day so I was looking at pictures. These are from a few years ago.
This is my brother John--his life wish was to be a rock stsr. He played bass and sang in several bands. He was pretty good too. He still plays here and there.
My Mother has done Stained Glass for several years and just recently packed away her tools of the trade. This is a window she did of her guitar playing son. It was/is a fair sized window too. John has it now.



8 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Oh, I love the stained glass. And your brother is a cutie.

Gaelyn said...

You have a multi-talented family. I used to do stained glass. I love your Mom's piece. Glad John still has it, and still plays guitar.

cieldequimper said...

The stained glass is extraordinary. And she continued until recently? Wow.

Unknown said...

This is such a cool post! Thanks for sharing, MB!

George said...

I really like the stained glass your mother did.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! Looks great, MB!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Your mother did a great job! Working with stained glass takes much patience.

Magpie said...

Wow, your mom and brother both are so talented. Your mom did a fantastic job with the portrait of John.