SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mt Baker

My Power went off at 9PM last night and now 9ishAM it has finally come back on.
Wet, Wild and windy but thank goodness not too cold. So I am late but here now!

This Mt. Baker taken across the valley through a shrub growing on a barb wire fence. It is a Euonymous europaeus (maybe). Beautiful color and hot pink fruits.
MB


7 comments:

George said...

I love the way you captured the mountain through the bush. I hope you don't have any more power problems.

cieldequimper said...

Very nice. An altogether different weather from Stanwood! :-)))

Lady Di Tn said...

Bright red bush with a lovely mountain in the background. Great perpective. Peace

Red Boots said...

I love it when the power goes out. I love how it forces you to completely shut down and make your own entertainment!!

Nice photo too! x

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Glad to hear you weathered the storm, and the mountain looks splendid today!

Gaelyn said...

Welcome back to the land of electricity. Hope you're used to living off the grid.
Great capture of Baker.

EG CameraGirl said...

I always appreciate electricity so much when it's finally back on!