This tree is just on the edge of the back pasture. I was out feeding the goats and watching the sun rise when I caught this glow. The sunrise was pretty but so was this. MB
Ohhh so beautiful! Glad you had that camera ready - Mom has a maple on the back of their property & every fall it changes colors so beautifully! I think I'm going to have canvas one of my pics of it & give it to her for Mom's Day!
11 comments:
What a lovely blonde with streaks of red!
Yes, I did find what I was looking for at the palace. You'll find out soon enough!
Absolutely beautiful! This reminds me of some trees I've seen at the Kew Gardens, when I was in London a couple of weeks ago.
WOW! I love it when the light makes a yellow tree glow. This is GREAT!
Ohhh so beautiful! Glad you had that camera ready - Mom has a maple on the back of their property & every fall it changes colors so beautifully! I think I'm going to have canvas one of my pics of it & give it to her for Mom's Day!
It looks like it's just popping out of the landscape!
Spectacular. A blessing given while you work. Peace
Very Pretty Mary Beth. Love it.
What an explosion of light. Makes me think of a newly forming volcano.
It is a sunrise in itself. Nice!
This is absolutely gorgeous.
Very beautiful!
Post a Comment