I go out every morning and feed the goats, get the paper and let the dogs run and play. And this morning was bright and sunny even though we had a storm roll through the day before. and then to my amazement there hanging in the west was the almost full moon. So here it is--8:30 AM Tuesday morning--it just didn't want to go down.

6 comments:
The man in the moon was just watching over you and the rest of your household.
I had the same sight yesterday at about 8:00 AM! By the time I got my camera, it had disappeared behind clouds.
I'm getting a moon hangup!
Nah...but it is nice to see a full moon at the same time the sun is risen.
Hope you have a super turkey day!
Lovely photo! Nice to know you have your camera with you when you feed the goats. :) Have a happy Thanksgiving! It's been nice getting to know you this past year.
What a great picture of the moon -- I like it!
I saw the same sweet moon this morning also. There's something I like about this phase of the moon almost more than when it's completely full. Happy Gobbler Day!!
Post a Comment