MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
They look kind of sad.
there left many. interesting...
Aw, poor pumpkins. Save The Gourds!
Really, MB? Still so many!
So what time are you serving pie?
I hope they leave a few for some of the wildlife. Peace
It's sad but we have fields of leftover pumpkins too.
I'm surprised at the number of leftover pumpkins in the field. We had a pumpkin shortage in our part of the country this year.
I'm surprised some "punkin' chunkin'" isn't in the works. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
They look kind of sad.
there left many. interesting...
Aw, poor pumpkins. Save The Gourds!
Really, MB? Still so many!
So what time are you serving pie?
I hope they leave a few for some of the wildlife. Peace
It's sad but we have fields of leftover pumpkins too.
I'm surprised at the number of leftover pumpkins in the field. We had a pumpkin shortage in our part of the country this year.
I'm surprised some "punkin' chunkin'" isn't in the works. :)
Post a Comment