I have 4 large Sycamores plus a Birch and Japanese Maple by the driveway near the front door of my house. I love the leaves as they fall. I leave them through the winter for mulch on the wooodland garden. But early Spring means lots of raking.
Sycamores have huge leaves that look similar to Big-leaf Maple.


10 comments:
Well then it's snowing here too and yet I will have no raking to do.
Mmm, bautiful pictures.. I love the cover of leaves in the second, is so nice..
Wishing you a nice week..
I leave leaves in my gardens too. In the spring I will have a ton of work but I feel like doing it more then than I do now. :)
Love the green leaves mixed in among the other colors. Gorgeous!
That is always a sight to see when the leaves falls - So beautiful!!!
It's been snowing leaves in our yard as well. We'll be working on them from now through Spring!
Wow! You do live in a beautiful area...love that driveway. Wouldn't care much for raking the leaves, though. Can't you just mulch them up with a mower?
These two shots go so very well together! Beautiful.
Looks like ME this weekend.
I remember raking up a big pile and then kicking them all over as a kid. I still like kick up a few leaves as I walk down the road.
Darla
Post a Comment