MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
:-)) well your problems have ended up making me laugh which is one good thing I guess!
Sometimes you just have to get mean with Blogger!
Blogger can be soooo aggravating! I don't blame you for wanting to blow your stack. :)
LOL. Two words: Anger Management. :-)
At least you don't keep your feelings bottled up! I perfectly understand frustration, I've had problems as well.
Watch out, thar she blows!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
:-)) well your problems have ended up making me laugh which is one good thing I guess!
Sometimes you just have to get mean with Blogger!
Blogger can be soooo aggravating! I don't blame you for wanting to blow your stack. :)
LOL. Two words: Anger Management. :-)
At least you don't keep your feelings bottled up! I perfectly understand frustration, I've had problems as well.
Watch out, thar she blows!
Post a Comment