MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Dizzifying but fascinating.Just not on my bike...that next climb would be energy-sapping awsome.
I also love the fog you've captured in the background. This would make quite a roller coaster.
WHOA! I hope your car has excellent brakes. :)
Wouldn't that be fun on a bike on a warm summers' day - going down, I mean, not going up!It would be really scary if the road was icy!Nice shot, MB!
How's she gonna tow that boat?The girl is outta luck!It's nuts I know and I'll be darnedThe girl has lost her truck.Could be age, when memory failsShe can't remember much.One day she took herself to eatAnd thought she would go "dutch."But never fear, she'll be OKShe's got a lot of pluck.She'll remember in a dreamWhere she parked her truck!Of course, by that time the boat will have disappeared in the weeds!
Is that a mountain there in the distance at the end of the road? That's HUUUUGE! WoW!
Wheeeee!!!
Whee as the pink pig goes in the commercial. I would be just like him as I would have to stick my head out the window and go "WHEE". Peace
Great perspective, MB!
Sure, but don't make me pedal back up.Thanks for the tip, I was actually going to have a steaming something, I don't know what yet though. I left with one sickness and came back with another. Life...
I had the exact same reaction as Magpie!!
Oh my goodness, mt tummy did a flip flop just looking at it!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
Dizzifying but fascinating.
Just not on my bike...that next climb would be energy-sapping awsome.
I also love the fog you've captured in the background. This would make quite a roller coaster.
WHOA! I hope your car has excellent brakes. :)
Wouldn't that be fun on a bike on a warm summers' day - going down, I mean, not going up!
It would be really scary if the road was icy!
Nice shot, MB!
How's she gonna tow that boat?
The girl is outta luck!
It's nuts I know and I'll be darned
The girl has lost her truck.
Could be age, when memory fails
She can't remember much.
One day she took herself to eat
And thought she would go "dutch."
But never fear, she'll be OK
She's got a lot of pluck.
She'll remember in a dream
Where she parked her truck!
Of course, by that time the boat will have disappeared in the weeds!
Is that a mountain there in the distance at the end of the road? That's HUUUUGE! WoW!
Wheeeee!!!
Whee as the pink pig goes in the commercial. I would be just like him as I would have to stick my head out the window and go "WHEE". Peace
Great perspective, MB!
Sure, but don't make me pedal back up.
Thanks for the tip, I was actually going to have a steaming something, I don't know what yet though. I left with one sickness and came back with another. Life...
I had the exact same reaction as Magpie!!
Oh my goodness, mt tummy did a flip flop just looking at it!
Post a Comment