MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Ah, wind. Always bad for the hairdo! Love these shots!
Wait a while and you can get a shot of it preening its feathers. Well... it was just a thought.
He definitely looks as if he's having a bad hair day.
Too funny. He does look a little ruffled. I have a "bad hair" picture I'm going to post in the next few days also. Great minds you know. :)
Hey, at least he's not "bald". Yet.
Does look like a few ruffled feathers.
It's beautiful! Great captures.
Awww poor thing, he really doesn't look happy, like you said! Wish I could take him in!!! =)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Ah, wind. Always bad for the hairdo!
Love these shots!
Wait a while and you can get a shot of it preening its feathers. Well... it was just a thought.
He definitely looks as if he's having a bad hair day.
Too funny. He does look a little ruffled. I have a "bad hair" picture I'm going to post in the next few days also. Great minds you know. :)
Hey, at least he's not "bald". Yet.
Does look like a few ruffled feathers.
It's beautiful! Great captures.
Awww poor thing, he really doesn't look happy, like you said! Wish I could take him in!!! =)
Post a Comment