MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Were you sailing or watching? Do you sail? I love boats of all kinds, and sailboats make for great pictures. There's a moody feel to this one that is especially nice.
I love this shot...
Lucky them. Aand thank you for a lovely shot in blues and greys.
This is such a great photo. So far this year I haven't seen any lovely congregations of sailboats on any local lakes. But I keep looking!
Reminds me of the Duck Race on Lake Union. They sure are close together.
«Louis» would have loved to have been out there on one of those sailboats!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Were you sailing or watching? Do you sail?
I love boats of all kinds, and sailboats make for great pictures. There's a moody feel to this one that is especially nice.
I love this shot...
Lucky them. Aand thank you for a lovely shot in blues and greys.
This is such a great photo. So far this year I haven't seen any lovely congregations of sailboats on any local lakes. But I keep looking!
Reminds me of the Duck Race on Lake Union. They sure are close together.
«Louis» would have loved to have been out there on one of those sailboats!
Post a Comment