MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Exquisite! I love to see fields of poppies.
Lovely poppies. That reminds me, I ought to take my camera out to take some poppy photos too. :)
Love those brilliant colors!
This one is even better! :-)Thank you for the explanation. I shall definitely try to be a fairy tomorrow then.
Zounds! Great colors! They'll wake you up in the morning!
What a gorgeous collection of poppies. The colors are so vibrant.
Oh, I love this shot!!!!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Exquisite! I love to see fields of poppies.
Lovely poppies. That reminds me, I ought to take my camera out to take some poppy photos too. :)
Love those brilliant colors!
This one is even better! :-)
Thank you for the explanation. I shall definitely try to be a fairy tomorrow then.
Zounds! Great colors! They'll wake you up in the morning!
What a gorgeous collection of poppies. The colors are so vibrant.
Oh, I love this shot!!!!!
Post a Comment