SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, June 28, 2010

These boots were made for walking.........

Boy she was just marching by the arena with a purpose in mind. Just swinging her little purse.......stomp!!



7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

So cute,she does look determined!

cieldequimper said...

I'll think some more about riding.

Unknown said...

Lovely shot and great title! :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

She looks like she might be a "take-charge" kind of girl!

Lowell said...

Scary. All the little boys better beware! Nancy Sinatra had it right!

Rose said...

When Sarah was about 4 yrs.old, she had to have cowboy boots. She had then and still has small feet. I had to hunt and hunt and finally found a pair at Stride Rite, and she wore those things every where with everything...and believe me, at 4, she knew how she wanted to dress. It was not me making her wear them.

CTG Ponies said...

Future cowgirl!