Remem when ya'll wondered what rose hips were/are. Well here they are. They are yummy and chock full of vitamin C and good for what ails you. You can make tea and jelly and just anything you set your mind to.
Wow, I've never seen rose hips this color, mine have always stayed green? Yes, the pie should of set up better than that, you did use a small can of frozen lemonaide right?
5 comments:
Those are very pretty rose hips, too! Are they Rosa rugosa hips?
I've heard of rose hips, but thought they came with a vitamin pill! You can really eat these, huh?
Wow, I've never seen rose hips this color, mine have always stayed green? Yes, the pie should of set up better than that, you did use a small can of frozen lemonaide right?
I will take a couple of quarts to make jelly please. LOL Thanks for sharing as I have never seen these before. Peace
It looks as if there are enough rose hips here for both jelly and some tea.
Post a Comment