The lily is pretty covered in droplets in the low light. I used to grow lilies but a few years ago red lily beetles invaded Ontario and have taken over. They chew lilies to shreds so I pulled all my lilies out.
We got a much needed rain shower for about 20 mins yesterday afternoon and today it started out cool but now we have a 101 heat index. Ah, the Air You Can Wear. Love the color of the lilly. Peace
5 comments:
That is Gorgeous! So brilliant and fresh.
The lily is pretty covered in droplets in the low light. I used to grow lilies but a few years ago red lily beetles invaded Ontario and have taken over. They chew lilies to shreds so I pulled all my lilies out.
Upper 50s...that's a cold winter's night here!
Only 94 today, though.
Do these lilies come out only on rainy days?
A gorgeous flower for sure!
We got a much needed rain shower for about 20 mins yesterday afternoon and today it started out cool but now we have a 101 heat index. Ah, the Air You Can Wear. Love the color of the lilly. Peace
You got to admit, the rain adds to the beauty of the Lily!
Post a Comment