I live on a private gravel road adjacent to the jillion acre Philchuck Tree Farm will it's trails and logging roads open only to walkers/hikers, bicycle riders and horseback riders---so here is the new sign. Pretty cool, huh.
Maybe Ocala needs a few.....too. MB

8 comments:
You know, I think that's a rule here! Not that we often see horses on the roads but in the countryside, it happens!
Yes, very cool that the sign is there, although I really do think people should already know that yielding to riders on horseback is the RIGHT thing to do. :)
hee hee...
YES! Yield to Kylie and Macaronie!
My daughter needs one of these on her street!
I've never seen a sign like this before. It's pretty neat.
That would have been a great sign in Kruger NP with elephants, giraffes, rhinos, etc.....
We have so many horses, we have signs that tell the horses they need to yield to cars. Or golf carts.
Love the sign! I sure wish they would yield here
Post a Comment