MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Lol! Have you been sternly admonishing them?They are lovely!
Is it true that goats laugh?
I heard that they laugh at people.
Your goats look very well kept. I bet they are a huge challenge to keep brushed because they get into everything. :)
How long do they think it will take them to get you trained?
Even if they weren't cooperating, they sure do look cute!
So funny. How are you going to train them to stand on the stand? Maybe you could sing to them? Or threaten you'll turn them into sheep?
Maybe if you gave them a small treat they would come to stay up there longer. Bribery works with most of us animals. Cute little critters. Peace
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Lol! Have you been sternly admonishing them?
They are lovely!
Is it true that goats laugh?
I heard that they laugh at people.
Your goats look very well kept. I bet they are a huge challenge to keep brushed because they get into everything. :)
How long do they think it will take them to get you trained?
Even if they weren't cooperating, they sure do look cute!
So funny. How are you going to train them to stand on the stand? Maybe you could sing to them? Or threaten you'll turn them into sheep?
Maybe if you gave them a small treat they would come to stay up there longer. Bribery works with most of us animals. Cute little critters. Peace
Post a Comment