MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I see an elk. Or, it could be my eighth-grade English teacher.A conundrum?
hee hee«Louis» was going to write 'deer', but 'elk' works, too!Fun shot, MB!
When I seen just the head, before seeing the curve of the neck, I though giraffe...now I am not so sure. It isn't deer or elk...but I just can't think what...maybe llama??
This looks like a very surprised giraffe! :-) How very cool!
From the thumbnail I thought it was a giraffe stopping abruptly thinking oh, I'm having my picture taken. Then I thought no, that's an antelope!
What a cool deer. I bet you want me to believe it's really driftwood, right?
My first thought was also a giraffe. But I definitely see a neat picture.
Very clever :). Great one!Happy weekend.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
I see an elk.
Or, it could be my eighth-grade English teacher.
A conundrum?
hee hee
«Louis» was going to write 'deer', but 'elk' works, too!
Fun shot, MB!
When I seen just the head, before seeing the curve of the neck, I though giraffe...now I am not so sure. It isn't deer or elk...but I just can't think what...maybe llama??
This looks like a very surprised giraffe! :-) How very cool!
From the thumbnail I thought it was a giraffe stopping abruptly thinking oh, I'm having my picture taken. Then I thought no, that's an antelope!
What a cool deer. I bet you want me to believe it's really driftwood, right?
My first thought was also a giraffe. But I definitely see a neat picture.
Very clever :). Great one!
Happy weekend.
Post a Comment