MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
MB, that is a fabulous barn! Oh, wow, I love it...I want to see inside now.
What a lovely old barn. Love the silver patina to the well worn wood. I'll bet that place has many stories to tell.
This is a beautiful old barn. They don't make them like this any longer.
That's where I want to live.
When I was a kid, one of the most fun things was to play in the hayloft of a barn...This shot brought back so many fine memories...I think I can still smell the hay, the leather, the animals...
That barn is in excellent condition...or it looks like it in the photo anyway.
Classic, indeed!All it is lacking is the barn-red paint!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
MB, that is a fabulous barn! Oh, wow, I love it...I want to see inside now.
What a lovely old barn. Love the silver patina to the well worn wood. I'll bet that place has many stories to tell.
This is a beautiful old barn. They don't make them like this any longer.
That's where I want to live.
When I was a kid, one of the most fun things was to play in the hayloft of a barn...This shot brought back so many fine memories...I think I can still smell the hay, the leather, the animals...
That barn is in excellent condition...or it looks like it in the photo anyway.
Classic, indeed!
All it is lacking is the barn-red paint!
Post a Comment