MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Actually I wouldn't for one second have thought that these weren't riding boots!
hee hee...Now «Louis» won't be able to get that song out of his head for at least the next 24 hours...Is Kylee your model?
Nah, they're made for riding and stomping and cutting a rug!
Re your Florida Fotos question: No occasion other than a visit to a doctor ... Lois has a knee problem (torn meniscus) and we were getting a second opinion. The options look good and hopefully she'll be running again before too long.
Those boots look well broken in. But I'd rather ride in them than walk very far.
I think these boots were made for working, not for show!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Actually I wouldn't for one second have thought that these weren't riding boots!
hee hee...
Now «Louis» won't be able to get that song out of his head for at least the next 24 hours...
Is Kylee your model?
Nah, they're made for riding and stomping and cutting a rug!
Re your Florida Fotos question: No occasion other than a visit to a doctor ... Lois has a knee problem (torn meniscus) and we were getting a second opinion. The options look good and hopefully she'll be running again before too long.
Those boots look well broken in. But I'd rather ride in them than walk very far.
I think these boots were made for working, not for show!
Post a Comment