MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Is there really a photo of a sign there or is that part of the April Fools trick? Whichever, I chuckled!
Very funny! But I have a feeling that if your progeny take after you, you'd better watch your back today! Somebody may try to fool you, too!
:-)
Wow a dark hole. Loved the peeking from the deck and it really would be nice to be a Colonel living in that house. Peace
hee heeThat should get their attention!
I'll bet you had a very interesting April Fools Day.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Is there really a photo of a sign there or is that part of the April Fools trick? Whichever, I chuckled!
Very funny! But I have a feeling that if your progeny take after you, you'd better watch your back today! Somebody may try to fool you, too!
:-)
Wow a dark hole. Loved the peeking from the deck and it really would be nice to be a Colonel living in that house. Peace
hee hee
That should get their attention!
I'll bet you had a very interesting April Fools Day.
Post a Comment