Oh boy, I love this one! I've always thought I was a fairly nice guy, being 3/4 Swedish...once in awhile I get nasty, which comes, of course from the other 1/4 which is Norwegian! Heh, heh!
Tee hee! Love Jacob's comment! I have no Norwegian blood, though being 50% English with tons of blue-eyed relatives - mine are brown - I likely have Viking blood way, way back.
4 comments:
Oh boy, I love this one! I've always thought I was a fairly nice guy, being 3/4 Swedish...once in awhile I get nasty, which comes, of course from the other 1/4 which is Norwegian! Heh, heh!
Tee hee! Love Jacob's comment! I have no Norwegian blood, though being 50% English with tons of blue-eyed relatives - mine are brown - I likely have Viking blood way, way back.
LOVE this sign!
Cute! I like it.
Was he running across the road for some lutefisk?
«Louis» would run the opposite direction from lutefisk...
Post a Comment