MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Beautiful light! Lovely shots, MB!
These are amazing shots MB! You picked the perfect time to photograph these lovely camellias. The porch light is fantastic!
You did a wonderful job of capturing this beautiful flower. The lighting is perfect.
Thats such a pretty plant but I cant get it to grow here, bummer.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful flowers. I know you will treasure that timble and what a wonderful jester. Too bad you did not get a heads together shot for us out here in blog land. Peace
I saw so many of them in the University neighbourhood of Seattle but none were such a pretty, light pink!
You can grow camellias?! Wow!
Methinks you're becoming very professional...you worked that light perfectly. I'll bet you had some big reflectors, too!Camellias are such beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Beautiful light! Lovely shots, MB!
These are amazing shots MB! You picked the perfect time to photograph these lovely camellias. The porch light is fantastic!
You did a wonderful job of capturing this beautiful flower. The lighting is perfect.
Thats such a pretty plant but I cant get it to grow here, bummer.
Thanks for sharing these beautiful flowers. I know you will treasure that timble and what a wonderful jester. Too bad you did not get a heads together shot for us out here in blog land. Peace
I saw so many of them in the University neighbourhood of Seattle but none were such a pretty, light pink!
You can grow camellias?! Wow!
Methinks you're becoming very professional...you worked that light perfectly. I'll bet you had some big reflectors, too!
Camellias are such beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment