MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Awesome shots of the Eagles!
No, she's saying "I wanta eat out tonight," and he's ignoring her!So, what's new?I've never seen so many eagles in my life! And they're all in your backyard! And you take such great photos of them (with your eagle eye)!Have a fun day!
Beautiful captures. It does look as if she is saying "how many times have I told you to put the seat down!"
Whatever happened I'm on her side!
I'm with Lois! LOL
I don't know what they are doing, but I wish I had been there to listen to what they are saying. And maybe try to capture it. These are wonderful shots.
He's definitely being chewed out about something. If he's smart he'll just give in!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Awesome shots of the Eagles!
No, she's saying "I wanta eat out tonight," and he's ignoring her!
So, what's new?
I've never seen so many eagles in my life! And they're all in your backyard!
And you take such great photos of them (with your eagle eye)!
Have a fun day!
Beautiful captures. It does look as if she is saying "how many times have I told you to put the seat down!"
Whatever happened I'm on her side!
I'm with Lois! LOL
I don't know what they are doing, but I wish I had been there to listen to what they are saying. And maybe try to capture it. These are wonderful shots.
He's definitely being chewed out about something. If he's smart he'll just give in!
Post a Comment