MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Boy, this one takes me back. In Junior High in Los Angeles, this is the kind of thing the "big" boys (those in high school) did...made hot rods.And this is about the vintage of the cars used.A beautiful vehicle...nicely restored and a very good photo, MB. I think it's so funny you used the word, "cherry"!
(GRIN)«Louis» loves it!
It's been a while since I've seen a hot rod like this. Neat!
That's where my hot rod got off to! heheheeeCool car!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Boy, this one takes me back. In Junior High in Los Angeles, this is the kind of thing the "big" boys (those in high school) did...made hot rods.
And this is about the vintage of the cars used.
A beautiful vehicle...nicely restored and a very good photo, MB.
I think it's so funny you used the word, "cherry"!
(GRIN)
«Louis» loves it!
It's been a while since I've seen a hot rod like this. Neat!
That's where my hot rod got off to! heheheee
Cool car!
Post a Comment