MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Good eye, MB! I'd have driven right past.And I like your take on what it might all mean. Your photos are quite dramatic and very poignant...
Great scene!A bit sad to I think.
I think you have a great explanation for why the chair is there. You have both a great picture and a good story.
wow...Forlorn....
This is great. Youth forgotten, should be the name of this one. My imagination would have taken on the same pathway as yours seemed to do. Peace
Good eye indeed! Kinda sad too but great shot! How are you dear MB? Hugs!
What a great capture!
I like to photograph that sort of thing and then wonder about it too. Fun capture with your lens.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Good eye, MB! I'd have driven right past.
And I like your take on what it might all mean. Your photos are quite dramatic and very poignant...
Great scene!A bit sad to I think.
I think you have a great explanation for why the chair is there. You have both a great picture and a good story.
wow...
Forlorn....
This is great. Youth forgotten, should be the name of this one. My imagination would have taken on the same pathway as yours seemed to do. Peace
Good eye indeed! Kinda sad too but great shot! How are you dear MB? Hugs!
What a great capture!
I like to photograph that sort of thing and then wonder about it too. Fun capture with your lens.
Post a Comment