MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Boy, you're on a roll today! This is absolutely stunning!But now that you've got the golden geese, I want you know where you hid the golden eggs!Hope you have a wunnerful day! The beach, be the way, is thataway!
That is so pretty!
Oooo totally gorgeous! Great work!
I really like the golden glow with which you've surrounded these geese. It's a beautiful photo.
This is great! I really like it in sepia.
Lovely and pretty photo.
The geese are golden on a golden pond. They may be pests at times, but they look dignified, elegant really, as this pair drifts along with the currents. A beautiful take...
It has a lovely vintage feel. Very nice!
beautiful shot! they look so identical :) u may view mine here
Nice shot. I saw a pair today but couldn't get a clear shot. Next time.
I think it is wonderful that they find safety in your pond. Waiting to see the babies. Peace
Very nice, MB!
Just gorgeous! I feel like there needs to be Chopin playing in the background.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
13 comments:
Boy, you're on a roll today! This is absolutely stunning!
But now that you've got the golden geese, I want you know where you hid the golden eggs!
Hope you have a wunnerful day! The beach, be the way, is thataway!
That is so pretty!
Oooo totally gorgeous! Great work!
I really like the golden glow with which you've surrounded these geese. It's a beautiful photo.
This is great! I really like it in sepia.
Lovely and pretty photo.
The geese are golden on a golden pond. They may be pests at times, but they look dignified, elegant really, as this pair drifts along with the currents. A beautiful take...
It has a lovely vintage feel. Very nice!
beautiful shot! they look so identical :)
u may view mine here
Nice shot. I saw a pair today but couldn't get a clear shot. Next time.
I think it is wonderful that they find safety in your pond. Waiting to see the babies. Peace
Very nice, MB!
Just gorgeous! I feel like there needs to be Chopin playing in the background.
Post a Comment