I'm going to marry a colonel back in 1900. Not too young because of 1914, not too old because I won't chuck my perfectly gorgeous boyfriend for someone overly old. Maybe the boyfriend can do the lawn.
Nope I haven't had one too many! I'm just stupid. ;-)
7 comments:
Yep, nice house. Kind of tiny though, don't you think? :)
That is a beautiful house! I like the windows.
Which Colonel?
Sanders?
I guess rank does have its privileges!
I'm going to marry a colonel back in 1900. Not too young because of 1914, not too old because I won't chuck my perfectly gorgeous boyfriend for someone overly old. Maybe the boyfriend can do the lawn.
Nope I haven't had one too many! I'm just stupid. ;-)
I would enjoy this house! It is beautiful.
Certain Army officers did live well, and all of them lived much better than the enlisted folks, but most officer quarters did not look like this!
Very nice photos of a stunning house!
Post a Comment