This is a gray mini horse. The grass stayed green through the sepia process. The only way to eliminate it was to white out everything but I like the touch of color. MB
To see more sepia scenes or to participate go to: sepiascenes.blogspot.com
What a dear little horse, winter coat and all. Minis are so much fun. My daughter used to play with one at the ranch she road at years ago when she was a youngster. Carrot was a sweetie.
Nice photo. Sepia toning in the traditional darkroom is a process added to B&W images. The best way to get a good sepia in the digital darkroom is to convert to B&W as the first step. I use Picture Window Pro and it always converts to B&W as step one. Try it.
absolutely adorable he is! The flowing locks are cool, and the relaxing on the ground seems unique when compared to 'big' horses. A kid friendly animal, he needs to be rested for the next birthday party...
Little minis always have such odd looking heads. I always think their heads do not go with the body. Just me. I do not even like a mini car. True southern american girl. lol Peace
17 comments:
What a dear little horse, winter coat and all. Minis are so much fun. My daughter used to play with one at the ranch she road at years ago when she was a youngster. Carrot was a sweetie.
Its sooo sweet! I want to cuddle him.
He is so cute!
That is an adorable pony. I like the splash of green as well.
Such a sweet little horse. Lovely in sepia.
awww thats really cute :)
u may view mine here
Nice photo. Sepia toning in the traditional darkroom is a process added to B&W images. The best way to get a good sepia in the digital darkroom is to convert to B&W as the first step. I use Picture Window Pro and it always converts to B&W as step one. Try it.
Such a cute Pony and nice with the green coulor
absolutely adorable he is! The flowing locks are cool, and the relaxing on the ground seems unique when compared to 'big' horses. A kid friendly animal, he needs to be rested for the next birthday party...
Cute Horse. I like the touches of green.
Little minis always have such odd looking heads. I always think their heads do not go with the body. Just me. I do not even like a mini car. True southern american girl. lol Peace
oh, what a sweet fuzzy little pony. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
He does look rather like one of those horses you see in a toy store! Cute as a bug with that furry coat.
But you did a great job toning the photo, and composing the photo!
What long fluffy hair!
Nice work.
Carletta’s Captures.
I like the touch of color too
he's a sweet little one
Hi!
Cute pony. Looks good in sepia and I like the touches of green. Have a great day!
Sherrie
A View of My Life
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/sepia-scenes.html
I like how the green was left, also. Very nice sepia.
Post a Comment