SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Red Firehouse~~~~Sepia scenes


This bright red fire station is in Big Lake Washington and looks as old as it probably is in Sepia tones.
Pictured in red on my small city scenes blog. MB

To view other sepia scenes visit:http://www.sepiascenes.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Lois said...

It does look a lot older in this shot!

Annie Jeffries said...

What an interesting mood change the sepia creates. I would love to see an old fire truck emerging from the firehouse. That would really complete the mood.

Maria's Space said...

Everything looks interesting in Sepia

Ralph said...

This station has a classic shape even if built with modern materials. The look in sepia is nice. We don't miss the red as this building, with its life saving mission, is easily recognizable. The hills in he background look so nice above the building, too. Nice take!

George said...

I like this sepia view every bit as much as the color version.

Suburban Girl said...

It does look like an old photo too.

EG CameraGirl said...

Well, done, MB. Seems to me very appropriate in sepia tones.

John McDevitt said...

Sepia toning followed by gold (in a traditional darkroom) has this kind of reddish tone.

Anonymous said...

i remember this one in color - couldn't forget that red! Looks cool in sepia, also

Louis la Vache said...

Good job, MB!
The sepia fits the image of the building perfectly!

Gena D said...

Gorgeous shot - imagine it's just as gorgeous in colour!?
Gena @ thinking aloud
blog/ post : http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com

Hopie said...

Great photo.

Lowell said...

Sepia works very well here with the snow. Lovely composition, too.

Small City Scenes said...

Jacob---that's not snow, just the dirt driveway. MB

Rose said...

Normally, I would always choose a red building, but I do love this in sepia.

kayerj said...

it looks great in sepia. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on