MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow, a very nice moon photo, hard to get. The clouds really add to the picture.Three Rivers Daily Photo
Bet you had fun capturing that image. Thanks for stopping by my site.
Well done! Last night was the brightest and biggest moon of the year. I think I got out too late ... it looked like any other old moon, so I didn't take a picture...Those moody clouds make this shot!
Cool shot of the moon!
I really like this picture of the moon shining through the clouds.
I cannot believe we've already had our first full moon of the year. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Wow, a very nice moon photo, hard to get. The clouds really add to the picture.
Three Rivers Daily Photo
Bet you had fun capturing that image. Thanks for stopping by my site.
Well done! Last night was the brightest and biggest moon of the year. I think I got out too late ... it looked like any other old moon, so I didn't take a picture...
Those moody clouds make this shot!
Cool shot of the moon!
I really like this picture of the moon shining through the clouds.
I cannot believe we've already had our first full moon of the year. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment