MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Great sky. Great reflection.Sydney - City and Suburbs
serene.have a great weekend!Come watch the sky with me!Happy Weekend ahead!xoxo~fickle
Terrific capture for the day! Marvelous clouds, lovely reflections! Wishing you a great weekend. Enjoy!Sylvia
Yes! This shot has it all! A fine Sky Watch entry, MB!
This is really beautiful!
I like this photo for all the same reasons you do! Plus it gives me a feeling of peace.
That is a nice shot! I almost feel like I can reach out and touch the water.
Can't beat water and sky photos. Very nice
I could sit and watch this all day. Bring me some coffee and a chair and I would be completely happy. Peace
Its beautiful!Happy weekend.
This is a beautiful picture with great color and composition.
Lovely reflections. Where was it taken?
What makes this so good is the way you composed it with the water in the foreground, setting off the setting sun and the clouds!Great job!
Very peaceful.Cheers.Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
14 comments:
Great sky. Great reflection.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
serene.
have a great weekend!
Come watch the sky with me!
Happy Weekend ahead!
xoxo
~fickle
Terrific capture for the day! Marvelous clouds, lovely reflections! Wishing you a great weekend. Enjoy!
Sylvia
Yes! This shot has it all! A fine Sky Watch entry, MB!
This is really beautiful!
I like this photo for all the same reasons you do! Plus it gives me a feeling of peace.
That is a nice shot! I almost feel like I can reach out and touch the water.
Can't beat water and sky photos. Very nice
I could sit and watch this all day. Bring me some coffee and a chair and I would be completely happy. Peace
Its beautiful!
Happy weekend.
This is a beautiful picture with great color and composition.
Lovely reflections. Where was it taken?
What makes this so good is the way you composed it with the water in the foreground, setting off the setting sun and the clouds!
Great job!
Very peaceful.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment