MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It makes for a good shoot! Love it! So glad your joining in on the Valentine swap!
Tee hee! When I se a canoe or row boat in a tiny pond I figure kids learning to row or paddle must live there.
Ah a true pleasure, float and go no where. The color of the canoe really looks great with the greenery. Peace
i love canoeing too. it seems like such a peaceful spot
Nice picture, makes me want to go fishing. Looks like your weather is good? Nice green grass. Been busy making Valentines cards, should be fun! Happy Monday
Have you ever sat in a canoe and just pretended?I haven't, either.But, if you're there with the right person, some cheese and a bottle of wine - wow!
The canoe definitely looks beautiful in the pond.
"Tippy canoe" and Tyler too?
Nice shot...specially on a day like today!
MB, beautiful photo!
Fabulous photo ~ it just evokes a sense of peace.Lea
Love this pic!!!! it just talks to me ....Gena @ thinking aloudhttp://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
It makes for a good shoot! Love it! So glad your joining in on the Valentine swap!
Tee hee! When I se a canoe or row boat in a tiny pond I figure kids learning to row or paddle must live there.
Ah a true pleasure, float and go no where. The color of the canoe really looks great with the greenery. Peace
i love canoeing too. it seems like such a peaceful spot
Nice picture, makes me want to go fishing. Looks like your weather is good? Nice green grass. Been busy making Valentines cards, should be fun! Happy Monday
Have you ever sat in a canoe and just pretended?
I haven't, either.
But, if you're there with the right person, some cheese and a bottle of wine - wow!
The canoe definitely looks beautiful in the pond.
"Tippy canoe" and Tyler too?
Nice shot...specially on a day like today!
MB, beautiful photo!
Fabulous photo ~ it just evokes a sense of peace.
Lea
Love this pic!!!! it just talks to me ....
Gena @ thinking aloud
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com
Post a Comment