MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I have a soft spot for garden statuary, too, and am amazed at how fast they seem to accumulate!
Lois Anne would love these! And I love what I take to be your whimsy and sense of humor. How many various gardens do you have, anyway?
You've got quite a collection of garden faeries.
Lovely faeries!!!! great mosaic. Mine is up too!Gena @ thinking aloudhttp;//tobethinkignaloud.blogspot.com
These are great. I love walking around someone yard and checking out their hidden treasures. Peace
Wonderful collections of garden fairies. Your mosiac is pretty.
Very cool collection! A mosaic is a great way to show a variety of related photos. Well done, MB.
Lovely mosaic of faeries, I love the lavender/blue shades, Happy Mr Sun too. Hope you have a happy week, Kathy.
My little niece would love these!! She builds "fairy houses" in her yard.
How pretty! I think the one in the middle is my favorite.
Ooo, what a pretty collection! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)
You have such a sweet collection!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
I have a soft spot for garden statuary, too, and am amazed at how fast they seem to accumulate!
Lois Anne would love these! And I love what I take to be your whimsy and sense of humor. How many various gardens do you have, anyway?
You've got quite a collection of garden faeries.
Lovely faeries!!!! great mosaic. Mine is up too!
Gena @ thinking aloud
http;//tobethinkignaloud.blogspot.com
These are great. I love walking around someone yard and checking out their hidden treasures. Peace
Wonderful collections of garden fairies. Your mosiac is pretty.
Very cool collection! A mosaic is a great way to show a variety of related photos. Well done, MB.
Lovely mosaic of faeries, I love the lavender/blue shades, Happy Mr Sun too. Hope you have a happy week, Kathy.
My little niece would love these!! She builds "fairy houses" in her yard.
How pretty! I think the one in the middle is my favorite.
Ooo, what a pretty collection! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)
You have such a sweet collection!
Post a Comment