MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Next time I'm up your way, I'll have to go on a church "scavenger hunt." Can you give me some clues?
Great photos...
Are you also posting these at Holy Houses?[Editor to «Louis»: You COULD click on the link and look yourself, you lazy vache!«Louis» to Editor:How 'bout I click your arse with my hooves?Editor: (GULP!)]
I love church architecture. Thanks for posting these.
Churches often have such beautiful details in their construction. What fun to see seven similar yet different versions of architecture.
Love the churs architeecyure :)
I really like these beautiful churches. I also like the mosaic which allows us to compare the similarities and differences between them.
Nice Shots Marybeth!
As you know, I find churches so interesting...especially the hysterical...er, historical ones!Nice mosaic, MB!
I like this collage--a lot. I love the architecture of the churches you showed.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Next time I'm up your way, I'll have to go on a church "scavenger hunt." Can you give me some clues?
Great photos...
Are you also posting these at Holy Houses?
[Editor to «Louis»: You COULD click on the link and look yourself, you lazy vache!
«Louis» to Editor:How 'bout I click your arse with my hooves?
Editor: (GULP!)]
I love church architecture. Thanks for posting these.
Churches often have such beautiful details in their construction. What fun to see seven similar yet different versions of architecture.
Love the churs architeecyure :)
I really like these beautiful churches. I also like the mosaic which allows us to compare the similarities and differences between them.
Nice Shots Marybeth!
As you know, I find churches so interesting...especially the hysterical...er, historical ones!
Nice mosaic, MB!
I like this collage--a lot. I love the architecture of the churches you showed.
Post a Comment