That is really pretty. I wonder how I can make my camera go sepia. Is that the black and white setting, or do you have a very high end camera that does lots of tricks that mine doesn't? I guess that is a dumb question, all I have to do is look at how nice all your pictures are. never mind. Nancy Jo
The sepia tones down the surroundings so the style of the wave is highlighted. If we ignore the bank vegetation, the wave makes us wonder. It it a giant whitecap or merely a ripple. This take seems simple; a complex movement appears in our minds...
Sepia is fun isn't it. I'd like this more if the ocean was darker. I think your photo would benefit from more contrast. Good would become even better then.
This 'Little Wave' looks fine in sepia. The briny surf with its small whitecap seems foamier and saltier in sepia. I can't say why, but this looks just right!
14 comments:
That is really pretty. I wonder how I can make my camera go sepia. Is that the black and white setting, or do you have a very high end camera that does lots of tricks that mine doesn't? I guess that is a dumb question, all I have to do is look at how nice all your pictures are. never mind.
Nancy Jo
The ocean looks great in sepia. I really need to get more of my pictures in sepia.
The water has lovely tones in sepia.
cool shot and it looks great on sepia :)
u may view mine here
Even with the neutral tones this looks sooooo cold about now.
The sepia tones down the surroundings so the style of the wave is highlighted. If we ignore the bank vegetation, the wave makes us wonder. It it a giant whitecap or merely a ripple. This take seems simple; a complex movement appears in our minds...
Sepia is fun isn't it. I'd like this more if the ocean was darker. I think your photo would benefit from more contrast. Good would become even better then.
Lovely gentle wave - I like it!!!
Mine is up too! Gena @ thinking aloud
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/moroccan-lantern.html
I like the warm tone of the sand
Beautiful captured!
Beautiful. Very nice photo.
This 'Little Wave' looks fine in sepia. The briny surf with its small whitecap seems foamier and saltier in sepia. I can't say why, but this looks just right!
Nicely done. Wave breaks work in color, b&w or sepia!
Mary Beth, this is great! I won't go out to the beach til the Spring... :)
Post a Comment