1&2. Helleborus buds---they should be open already but were buried under a pile of leaves.
3. Crocus coming up but won't be blooming for a few more weeks. But a sure sign of spring. Maybe I am pushing it a little.
4&5. LOOK!!! Pussy Willows---Now that is a sign of Spring.
Sorry all you people still covered in snow. MB
click on any picture to enlargen











5 comments:
:-)) Doesn't it feel good after Christmas to have the promise of green? My helleborus are in a pot inside, I plan to add them to Mum's garden where their brothers and sisters are blooming right now!
It's wonderful to see these signs of warmer and greener days to come!
You are a big tease! I wouldn't have expected these signs of spring so early in your part of the world...but that is probably 'cause I'm pretty ignorant of your part of the world!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
I can't think of anything more exciting, MaryBeth! I can hardly wait to see my garden coming to life again.
Smiles, Lea
Surely you jest. At 5.7 degrees this morning I cannot fathom spring beginning anywhere. Peace
Post a Comment