LOL ~ Niblet is sooo darling! It was so good to hear from you MaryBeth ~ I do miss visiting so very much.
I am so happy to hear about your spinning wheel and fiber goats. That is just as exciting as can be. It's something I've always dreamed of doing too. I know you'll do just wonderfully.
8 comments:
Yep, her eyes are lit up. ;-)
She's beautiful! I used to have a calico cat. She was the best cat in the world and I miss her!
Her eyes are definitely lit up!
I'll bet she got a "charge" out of that!
Uh huh! Something about 220 volts! ;-)
she does look like a statue w/ eyes lit up! that's funny!
LOL ~ Niblet is sooo darling! It was so good to hear from you MaryBeth ~ I do miss visiting so very much.
I am so happy to hear about your spinning wheel and fiber goats. That is just as exciting as can be. It's something I've always dreamed of doing too. I know you'll do just wonderfully.
Smiles, Lea
Her search ability works
effectively in dim light.
Moreover, she is beautiful.
Post a Comment