MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
With so few vacancies I guess the landlord can raise the rent! Thanks for a great picture.
Nice shot, MB!Mme la Vache likes it, too!
What a sight for eyes. Looks Great!
Looks like nobody here wants to get their feet wet. ;-)
Great photo and love the title. Peace
Got to embiggen this one! Not only a great photo, but very cute. And your title is right on. I see one piling vacant!Hope your weekend is full of delight, Mary Beth!
For some reason I have not been clicking for here...guess I will just add it to my bookmarks so I won't forget. BTW, I love this shot.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
With so few vacancies I guess the landlord can raise the rent! Thanks for a great picture.
Nice shot, MB!
Mme la Vache likes it, too!
What a sight for eyes. Looks Great!
Looks like nobody here wants to get their feet wet. ;-)
Great photo and love the title. Peace
Got to embiggen this one! Not only a great photo, but very cute. And your title is right on. I see one piling vacant!
Hope your weekend is full of delight, Mary Beth!
For some reason I have not been clicking for here...guess I will just add it to my bookmarks so I won't forget.
BTW, I love this shot.
Post a Comment